Wednesday, October 08, 2008

New P&G eSaver

A while back, I registered my Dillons card with P&G so that I could load it up with online coupons. While I love the idea of this convenience, I'm usually disappointed with their lackluster offers. However, this latest batch actually has some good deals! There are some B1G1 deals on Olay Ribbons Body Wash, Cover Girl Mascara, and Pantene hair products. There are also some higher value coupons for $2, $3, and even $5 off. If you have a Dillons/Kroger card and you're not loading it up with e-coupons, you might want to consider it.

You can register here: P&G eSaver

You can get even more e-coupons by registering your card with shortcuts.com. You can do this at dillons.com (look for the Shortcuts link in the lower left hand corner). Or you can register directly from shortcuts.com.

No comments: