Monday, October 27, 2008

If any of you purchased the Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber refill packs and expected to get a Walgreens rebate for them, you may need to call the EasySaver™ Catalog Customer Service number (888-324-3028). This is rebate # 30. In the book, it is listed as "Action Scrubber, 6 Pack." The rep I spoke with told me that I bought the refills, which didn't qualify. He said I needed to buy a 6 pack of the Action Scrubber. To those of us who purchase and use this stuff, the rebate is obviously for the refill packs. I tried politely explaining to him that they didn't even make six packs of the Action Scrubber, but they did make six packs of the refills for the Action Scrubber. He didn't believe me, but said he would go ahead and do a one time approval. A one time approval? What am I going to do...call again in an hour and ask someone to approve it a second time? I thought it best not to ask. I just want my rebates w/out any more hassle. If he keeps his word, I should have $130.83 put on my card within a few days.

No comments: