Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's about to begin...

As a single mom, I am constantly looking for innovative ways to save money on expenses and to earn extra income. I am hoping to share my experiences here and to network with others who are doing the same. Some of my plans for blog topics include:
  • Share the wealth posts - donating to charities and shelters
  • Stockpile photos - I love seeing pictures of the stuff people are getting for free or for next to free
  • Earning extra income from home - Who couldn't use some extra cash?
  • Debt reduction - I need serious help in this department.
  • Local Deals - Walgreens, Ray's Apple Market, Dillons, Target, etc...
  • Coupons - NOT a waste of time if you know how to use them
  • Money saving ideas
  • Organization
  • Recipes
I love reading other blogs that are focusing on these same topics. I have learned so much, already. I can't wait to get my own blog underway so that I can share my own experiences (good and bad) and ideas!

2 comments:

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

Congratulations on starting your blog. I know that when I started mines a month ago, I was so overwhelmed, but I can guarantee you that it gets easier with time. Just keep at it. I will be checking back on your blog to read your posts.

Take care!

Lisa said...

Thank you, Shynea! I appreciate the comment. I love your blog, btw!