Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We eat a lot of Mexican food here at my house. I can't keep up w/the demand for flour tortillas! Have you priced those, lately? Yikes! I got lucky a few months ago and found them on sale 10/$10 at Dillons. I should have bought out the store, because the ten that I bought didn't last long. I then found them at the bread store for 99 cents. However, they haven't gotten any in on their delivery truck for the last three weeks!

I found some flour tortilla mix at Walmart a few weeks ago and decided to give it a whirl. I believe it was $2.79 for a 4lb bag. I finally got around to making some, tonight. The tortillas turned out pretty good, much to my surprise. And I thoroughly enjoyed making them.

Tortilla dough!


On the griddle:


This was much easier than I thought it would be!

No comments: