Friday, December 12, 2008

12/12/08 Walgreens, Dillons, and Target

The Walgreens run:


I cut one bag of plastic cutlery out of this picture - because I'm just that good w/the camera.

12 2 liters of Diet Pepsi @ $1.25 = $15.00
3 Jiffy Blueberry Muffin Mix @ .39 = $1.17
3 Pure Silk Shaving Cream @ .99 = $2.97
2 3pks Scotch Tape @ $1 = $2.00
1 Reynolds Aluminum Foil @ .99
3 Walgreens Plastic Cutlery @ .39 = $1.17
1 Dozen Grade A Large Eggs @ $1.50
1 Pkg Orange Tic Tacs @ .99
1 Pkg Doublemint Mint Twins @ .99

Total before coupons = $26.78

Coupons & RR Used:
$1 off Reynolds Aluminum Foil
$19 RR ($6, $6, $5, $2)

Total after coupons and tax = $8.37

I paid w/a gift card, so there was nothing out of pocket. I received $5 RR for the $15 Diet Pepsi purchase and $5RR for the $5 for $25 promotion. I will also get a $2 rebate for the scotch tape. So, $12 - $8.37 = $3.63 profit. Good enough for me. And I am stoked that I have more soda to take to work. I'll write about how much 2 liters save me vs buying soda at work in a later post.

Next stop was Dillons:



I have to give a special thanks to Shannon over at The Grocery Weekly for sharing this deal. I had seven Fleischmann's coupons just sitting in my binder waiting to make me some money!

7 Fleischmann's yeast packets @ $1.00 = $7.00

I used three 45 cent coupons and four 40 cent coupons, which doubled.
Total after coupons and tax = $1.35

And I received seven 50 cent off your next order coupons, which Dillons will double. That is a profit of $5.65.

Last, I hit Target on the way out of town to get my one free pkg of batteries and to try and find a white shirt that my daughter needed for her band program.



I was lucky enough to find a white shirt for her on clearance for $3.24. So my grand total for the shirt (not pictured) and the batteries was $3.55. I included the RR I earned from my Walgreens trip in w/this pic because I didn't think to include them in the first photo.

1 comment:

DESJ and Company said...

Just wanted to let you know re the batteries that you can print it as many times as you want-and my target let me use as many as I wanted at a time-so one time I got 4 free packs at the same time! (along with my free Luminaire and almost free Keebler :) )